Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Announcing the final piece to the Makely Puzzle
August 16th 2008
Little Samuel Royal
joined our family
Saturday Aug 16th, As Faith and I were preparing to go to Target to buy a backpack for school my water BROKE! This called for an immediate change of plans. Lucky for me Richard was home and we quickly got into the car. In my past experiences my labors go quickly once the water breaks. So this was not a fun trip. I was a little worried all the way to the hospital. We made it. And unfortunately I was not even close. After 5 hours of constant very painful contractions Samuel came into the world. He weighed 6 lbs and 14 oz. He is our littlest baby. He was also the earliest coming 4 weeks before his due date. We are really excited he is here!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

Camille Farias said...

Congrats! He is so cute!

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,

All pictures are very nice. Your family is the happiest family. Your new born child is so cute and sweet. Congratulation and God always shower his blesses on your family.

===================================
Sunaina
look4ward

melissa and nathan said...

Tiffani,
Congratulations! That is quite a family you have. They look so happy. I am sure the older 3 will be a big help to the younger three.
You are awesome. I am due in March. #4, most likely the end for us.

Megan Wilcox said...

congratulations on having another little boy, you have such a beautiful family!

Josh and Kimmy said...

Congrats on the baby boy! I got your email but it wouldn't show me a picture or anything! Is his middle name Royal? That's Josh's grandpa's name, I've never heard it other than that (we passed it onto Tyler for his middle name too)Anyway, good choice, I love it!

Sara said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Love you,
Sara

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Your family is so beautiful. Your mom gave me your information/blog...hope you don't mind. Feel free to check out my blog (in all your free time)! It's great to "see" what you've been up to.


Your cousin,
Amanda

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I saw your link on Melanie's blog...I guess just in time. CONGRATULATIONS!!

melissa said...

Tiff and fam,

Congrats big time on another cute little boy. I heard about some of the difficulties you were having with him. I hope things are getting better now. Love you!

Momma J said...

rebecca is a slacker because i've had your blog's link on our page for months now!

but at any rate...congrats! both of us now have 2 family members that share the same name. (ok well, maybe not entirely, dh's is slightly different, but people call him ephraim so it's close enough)