Saturday, November 22, 2008

We came, We saw!



TWILIGHT


Last night I joined ten other women from my ward for dinner and of course the movie TWILIGHT! We had so much fun. When the Cullen family appeared my heart skipped a beat. But, when Jacob came on the screen I was more excited. I think he is so wholesome and sweet. I guess if you like the dangerous type you would go for Edward. I usually tend to be a little more cautious. It was fun acting like a bunch of teenagers. I enjoyed the movie. I really had a great time hanging out! Can't wait for the next one!
So are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?


8 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Good - someone I know that can give me their opinion: would you take Faith to see it, or make her wait a few years??

Fay and Kenna said...

TEAM EDWARD TEAM EDWARD wins all the way check out my blog I had people vote and Edward won! www.tandpmae.blogspot.com
and Kenna and Fay vote team edward

Fay and Kenna said...

I'm happy I only have to wait 4 more months to see Twilight even though thats a long time no fair! But poor Kenna has to wait 8 more months! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

melissa and nathan said...

I have not seen or read the Twilight stuffs, but your night out sounds like way fun! I wish I was there just to be with the girls!

Camille Farias said...

As a teacher of middle school girls, the Twilight premier was at least, if not more, important in my social circle than the latest Presidential election. The Jacob/Edward controversy in Breaking Dawn was much more talked about than the presidential debates, and my vote for Team Jacob is more controversial than the ballot I cast on Nov. 4th. I can't wait to see the movie- maybe we should plan a girls' night on Friday or something and take everyone to go see it.

Kasia said...

holy cow, I only recognized 5 of you guys, it seems like forever since I lived there :)
did you like the movie? I was a little disapointed but Edward is my favorite!

Tiffani Makely said...

Faith is going to wait to see it until she is thirteen since it is rated PG-13.

Fay and Kenna said...

Hey,
Check out our blog
www.fayandkenna.blogspot.com
and www.fayandkenna08.blogspot.com
and plz plz plz leave a comment!
~ Fay and Kenna