Monday, October 20, 2008

Albert Thomas Makely


Albert Thomas Makely
October 18, 1923 - October 28, 2006
This week I thought a lot about Albert. He would have turned 85 on Saturday. He was such a wonderful Father-in-law. He was always so sweet to me. He always had something to talk about, and if you know me I love a person that can chat. He was a wonderful grandfather. For the first 4 and half years of Faith's life he took care of her while Richard and I worked or went to school. He also watched Malachi till he was two. We were very blessed to have him watch our kids. He was good at putting them into his buggy and pushing them around to get them to sleep. He was famous for his shhhhh-ing them to sleep. He loved to serve the kids "toast bread" for breakfast and having chocolate ice cream for an afternoon snack. I truly miss him.

No comments: